Perthites!

hrichmond,

You got your information wrong mate. Im just off the phone to Steve and he already has 18 bookings , only requiring another 2 more to make it a go ahead for the 2 day course over the weekend of the 9th & 10th August 2003 at the Duxton Hotel in Perth.

Remember we live in the Information Age now. If we dont keep up with it , You'l be left behind wondering what happened!

Hope to see you all there!

P.S. Ooohhh & I've almost forgot to mention to everyone - Its only tax deductable for the players, & not for the spectators. Are you a player or a spectator in this great game called of life?? ;)

Hello all,

Just got back from bali and checked my work rosters and im not on that weekend and would love to come to the South Perth thing if it is still on?

Doesnt seem to be much happening in this thread, the navra bunch took it over :p

-Regards

Dave

Its still on. Im going to be there. Details are this:

Date: This Sunday (6th July)
Time: 2pm
Place: Windsor Hotel, 112 Mill Point Rd, Sth Perth.

Hmm.... how to tell who I am..... 5'10" dark hair, 23 yrs old, Ill be with my gf and Ill wear a blue "Yamaha" cap. That should do it.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Luke

Sunday 6th July. Windsor 2pm Live!

Hello Everyone,

I am still interested in catching up on Sunday and will endeavor to be their for 2pm. I am around 6ft dark hair receding and will be wearing a black leather jacket with blue jeans and will have my 5 foot 2" fiance with me, light hair and gorgeous(for a Kiwi).

I think we should all walk in with a Property Investor magazine under our arms so we can identify each other. ONLY JOKING:D

Would like to also meet a few people who is going to the Steve Navra Seminar as I have been thinking about it. But I have been very busy organising the IP's that I have purchased this year(still new investor) and a bit unsure to try to take in more information.

Anyway hopefully a few more can make it and we could then make it a regular thing as the East Coast do. So see you there Dave and Luke.

tataforabit.

Hayden nickname "H"

Hayden and Luke,

The meeting is still a few days away and you guys have already picked out what you're wearing?

And who said Perth was dull :D

Jamie.

Hello Jamie,

Well you are obviously flying over from Newcastle for Sunday by the looks of your outfit so won't miss you will we?

"H":)

I'll try to make it down on Sunday. It's a bit of a hike for me, and I'll be pretty busy recording and producing a CD for a local band on the weekend, so I'm not definate.

Don't know what I'll wear. I'll look for the blue cap :D

I'll almost certainly be going to the Navra seminar as well. Just got to wait for the next pay check.

I enjoyed it. Good to have some people to talk to that are bit further ahead in the game than me. The people I usually try and talk to just dont seem to 'get it' ;)

Attendees were Puppeteer, Hayden (HRichmond), dtraeger2k, Pete and myself (mckennal - Luke).

Hope to do it again some time and give/get updates from everyone.

BAH

Puppeteer, HRichmond & D, dtraeger2k and mckennal,

Thanks for attending on Sunday.

It was good to meet.

If you're at Steve Navra's course - cya there.

PM me if you want to discuss anything anytime. Always welcome.

As I sometimes say when the going gets tough, "Don't worry, Buy Another House". Or simply, BAH.

Back