Photos - terrible, or am I missing something?

For those who're looking for a horror house? :rolleyes:
Or, probably they just want to show how old this "old gem" is, hence greater reward when you polish it properly.

This house is more about the land value...(alltough the land is not big enough)
It is still in the "close in" to be a decent buy for trendy buuers.

need a shorter lens, to broaden the pictures.

trying to show the period features of the house?
even though that means the dodgy wiring too.

Looks like they have used a phone to take those pictures... Somebody uploaded the pictures from the building and pest...

This house is more about the land value...(alltough the land is not big enough)
It is still in the "close in" to be a decent buy for trendy buuers.

I want it for it's school catchment....but my husband will kill me if I buy another renovators delight

Nice house, but dodgy photos!

Looks like someone has used photos from a final inspection (close ups of door knobs and lights), but with a phone...

need a shorter lens, to broaden the pictures.

trying to show the period features of the house?
even though that means the dodgy wiring too.

Nothing like a photo of dodgy wiring, in a period home you could be looking at $8000 to rewire, not too smart advertising this to prospective buyers.

Haha! Those are amusing photos! Obviously the agent was trying to show off the 'classic detail' and finer points of the place that give it character, but is stuck using either a phone camera or a dodgy point and shoot that doesn't give him enough room to back away and get better shots.

I will say though... this thread will be useless as soon as that link dies, so the OP may want to consider uploading the pics here to make it worthwhile. ;)

Last year i saw a $3.5m riverfront crawley apartment for sale with photos taken on the agents phone. Hilarious

Check out this horror - no skills or care taken uploading these pixilated disasters!
progressive .jpg meant to get better image quality as the picture downloads, good for low speed data lines,
only works if there is not something else limiting the download.
flashbox script stops the image as soon as the outer dimension is reached, and does not get the intermediate pixels
people don't read the instructions for the phone, or the website
entirely a USE user stupidity error

I was dubious about the house we ended up buying as our future PPOR on the basis of a photo if the back yard which showed a mass of power cables which appeared to show power cables running across the end of the back yard , where as ithe photo was taken across the the back yard showing normal power lines in the road .

Cliff

Back