Picture of Yourself

I was thinking more like Chopper Reid or the biker dude from The Village People.

Absolutely no offence intended Dazz, both the abovementioned are very 'macho' looking guys.

Regards
Marty

Saw a lot of macho looking guys with that exact Moustache down Oxford St last weekend ...

Some even dressed like Village People Biker too..

I was thinking more like Chopper Reid or the biker dude from The Village People.

Absolutely no offence intended Dazz, both the abovementioned are very 'macho' looking guys.

Regards
Marty

It's '80's bogan style though.

Time to 21 century-ise Dazz. get with it.

Maybe time for a stiff-brimmed peak cap with graffiti style patterns; worn on backwards of course, and must colour code with the 5 sizes too big t-shirt over the top of a long-sleeved t-shirt, in contrast colour.

Finished off nicely with a 5kg gold necklace with a dinner-plate sized pendant.

A few garish gold rings and the compulsory mindless tattoos provide the perfect accessories.

Pants have to be worn with waistband below the pubic line, and walk with legs shoulder-width apart to keep them from falling down.

Walk around saying "YO!" a lot and making arthritic-style contortions with your fingers and pointing them in the direction of everyone.

Say "wot up?" a lot too.

Oh yeah; don't look intelligent.

Good point. After several beers we enjoyed some reds .... was a long night.

I thought you guys were running a dry boat.

I thought the story was to horrible to believe.

Vanuatu pic with the late Mr C Trout.

Dave

Attachments

• vanuatu trip 140 (Large) (Medium).jpg
    vanuatu trip 140 (Large) (Medium).jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 81
Back