Pinterest

Not a Pinterest person, but I do check out Gentlemint sometimes.

http://gentlemint.com/

It's kind of like Pinterest for males. Most of it is crap, but they do have some good stuff on there, sometimes. Might be good for the womenz to suss out if you're looking for a gift idea for your fella, too.

Sorry MTR, I feel like I'm stalking you....:eek:

I love pinterest. Use it heaps for reno ideas, cheap and easy cosmetic lifts (for houses lol) and garden ideas.

I am using it to help plan my sisters wedding, and to raise the kids, and to keep interested in cooking for the fam. Pretty much everything :D

http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=Easy kitchen reno

You are not the first who has made those comments, I take it as a compliment, sort of:p

Nice link, will needing this shortly I think, damn it there goes the best part of $50K or more

Pinterest is quite cool.

I enjoy surfing it for photography type stuff. My wife uses it a lot for renos and design ideas.

Cheers

Jamie

Look at some of the sizes of those rocks

I know, when I grow up I want a bigger rock, diamonds are my passion, in fact I think there is a good thread on this. I know someone who purchased a diamond in USA for their g/friend, much cheaper. Always worry about buying without seeing though

MTR:)

I love pinterest. I used it when I was decorating our house. When I'd find a nice interior, I'd post it on pinterest. It was easier than keeping a scrap book. It's good for recipes too.

I love pinterest. I used it when I was decorating our house. When I'd find a nice interior, I'd post it on pinterest. It was easier than keeping a scrap book. It's good for recipes too.

I'm glad this thread started - I forgot how good pinterest was. I'm designing (which includes a bit of wishful thinking) my backyard basketball court using it :)

Cheers

Jamie

I know, when I grow up I want a bigger rock, diamonds are my passion, in fact I think there is a good thread on this. I know someone who purchased a diamond in USA for their g/friend, much cheaper. Always worry about buying without seeing though

MTR:)

I found a great jeweller in London Court who got my rock wholesale for about the same as the USA diamonds. He got diamonds in until I found one I liked. Now I get to claim the GST on it when I go to NY in December.

I create a Pinterest board for each of my projects which I use to give to my builder for ideas, for me to record comparable projects etc

As they say a picture says a thousand words and it's hard to explain a certain roofline, bathroom idea, or something cool to a builder, designer etc

I've scanned things from newspapers to send to a building designer. I've now set up a Pinterest account (after reading this thread) and I have one follower. I gather it is just someone who clicked on the same interests as me. Do I have a stalker now? :confused:

If I want to collect ideas from the net, how do I add them to my Pinterest board? And can I scan something cut from a newspaper and instead of saving it to my iPhoto, or desktop, or email (and sending to myself and anybody else who needs to see it), can I save it to Pinterest easily?

I'm sure I can dig around and find answers on the Pinterest site, but thought it might be quicker and easier to ask here. (You would need to explain it in words that a primary school child could understand :p.)

Back