plumber in newcastle

a friend asked this morning if i could recommend a plumber in the newcastle area.

i have many tradies i could recommend, but so far have been unable to find a satisfactory plumber - can anyone suggested one they have been happy with, as i will also be needing one in the near future?

We had an awesome one that was cheap and reliable that we used all the time but he has just retired. He installed an instantaneous gas heater in our IP for us last week and then he told us that that was it!!! Very upset...

Sorry I know that doesnt help but Id be keen to see if you get any responses as I have a gas flued heater i need installed in our PPOR :)

Did you happen to locate a good plumber around Newy???

Hi Lizzie and all,

wondering how you went with your plumber search? Any luck?

I need one. I have one recommendation and will be contacting him shortly, but any other recommendations wouldn't hurt either. I'll let you all know how it turns out. Just a bathroom reno in ppor at this stage.

Nope - sorry.

I have a tiler, electrician, builder, carpet layer etc on the books ... but despite trying a few different plumbers, yet to find one that has a good work ethic.

Could I have the Tiler, builder's number Lizzie? Need help quite urgently..

Nope - sorry.

I have a tiler, electrician, builder, carpet layer etc on the books ... but despite trying a few different plumbers, yet to find one that has a good work ethic.

Excuse me Lizzie, could I possibly have the numbers of the tradies on your book? In particular the Tiler, builder, carpet layer or floor sanding/re-polishing, as I am becoming totally nuts when dealing with an IP 2 hours away...urgently need some help as sort of stranded..

--Just came back from seeing my recently bought IP in Newcastle feeling extremely frustrated..It was the open house day for finding new tenants for the end of next week. I went there, seeing that many people were going in and out which seemed quite good or at least not too bad, until I got in...

The house looked terrible...with piles like mountains of cloths staying on the dining table just looked like trash, the kitchen sink full of dirty water to the sink brim looking like it was just about to flood over onto the terrible original floorboard, the gas cooktop blacked and filthy uncleaned and unwashed...and over the ceiling of the kitchen, there was an empty hole hanging overhead which was probably the old kitchen's fan being removed..packed boxes here and there on the way..

The agent who looks after the IP was said to be sick in hospital so instead a young and naive girl under him went there for the open house. She wasn't told I could possibly come though I told my agent of so. Obviously the tenants wanted to show the future possible tenants to stay away from that terrible house..(she had kept the house clean while she stayed in but now when she decides to leave, well she was still under some rent arrears--she made the open house as disgusting as possible..)

Excuse me Lizzie, could I possibly have the numbers of the tradies on your book? In particular the Tiler, builder, carpet layer or floor sanding/re-polishing, as I am becoming totally nuts when dealing with an IP 2 hours away...urgently need some help as sort of stranded..

Hi again Lizzie,

I actually need a good gyprocker in Newcastle first...the wall and ceiling are with holes, and cracks. You have a good gyprocking person? would truly appreciate if you could private message me...

I guess I need to change the management agent..he was still telling me to do nothing just keep the house as is..

Hmmmm - I don't know a gyprocker as we do all that (and the plastering) ourselves - or get our handyman to do it (he's can turn his hand to anything).

Handyman - Rob - 0428400302
Electrician - Craig - 0409296325
Carpet Layer - Geoff - 0418683535
Builder - Ric - 0409140469
Tiler - Shannon - 0409428130
Floor poliser - Bluetongue (in the yellow pages. Did a great job)
Chippie - Alfi - 0405491596
Painter - Dallas - 0414287867

Oh - and fantastic PM - Carole (Global Hamilton) - 0412654731

Hopefully they won't now be swamped with calls ... :D

Tks a bunch Lizzie.

Thank you very much Lizzie.

Yes I have decided I do need a new PM. The only thing is..the pm is still in hospital, and his assistant (that young girl is his assistant as I find when calling today) is not responding to me anything yet.

--Just wondering how I can change the PM when the current agent has already done an open house? and that the current tenant still has some unpaid arrears..

Just seems too much too soon I have make many quick decisions..

Okay guys - I put up a list of my team for your benefit, but please treat them with respect, be clear in your instructions, pay the bill and don't say that you are a "close" friend when I don't know you.

Thanks

I can recommend a plumber in the Newcastle area. Not sure how it goes giving out info in a public forum - so PM me if you wish. Used this person on a three occassions now. Good communication. Prompt. Fair prices. Never used any other plumber so hard to give comparisons, but happy with their service.

Thanks Frugal - we're moving out of Newcastle, so looks like I'll be team building again. Although I will keep them all if required for my rentals.

Need a plumber urgently

hello:)

This was my last resort, just got stood up by my plumber at the start of my renovation project, and now desperately looking for someone to start on a big renovation project in Charlestown NSW (near Newcastle)

Please sms me on 0434 193 356 if you have anyone you can highly recommend, someone who is affordable, reliable and honest is what I am after

Thanks so much:)

I can recommend a plumber in the Newcastle area. Not sure how it goes giving out info in a public forum - so PM me if you wish. Used this person on a three occassions now. Good communication. Prompt. Fair prices. Never used any other plumber so hard to give comparisons, but happy with their service.

Back