PM around St Marys - Western Sydney - NSW

I use Rosie & Lisa at The Professionals St Mary's. I've also heard good things about Laing & Simmons.

As for Raine & Horne....well, I'd run, run as fast as you can. I have used them in the past and didn't have a good run with them.

Now, that WAS quite a while ago, so I wouldn't judge my opinion solely on that, as PM's move on over time, however just recently I had a tenant evicted & Raine & Horne took them on. According to the PM, they didn't ask to see the ledger, which would have shown a very poor payment record, and they also didn't check default data base's like Tica either.

I use Century 21 Penrith for my western IP's and they are great.

I bought an IP that was managed by R&H St Marys... complete dogs breakfast of a ledger goinig back 7 years, constant arrears due to no direct debit, tenant advised hadnt had an inspection in 2 years. Changed them to Century 21 and are now my best paying tenant.

I had 3 with R&H, always had problems, I blamed the tenants and let the agents off the hook.

Was in tribunal every other week.

Then after 3 years I had enough, moved them to Professionals at Skaters recommendation, they now manage 5 properties, and not a single problem for the last 6 months.

FYI Rosie is no longer directly involved with the rentals, she has a counterpart Natasha. Bit fresh but has Rosie's guidance which is phenomenal.

FYI Rosie is no longer directly involved with the rentals, she has a counterpart Natasha. Bit fresh but has Rosie's guidance which is phenomenal.

Lisa is Rosie's sister. Despite being told that she is just as good as her sister, I often still ask to talk to Rosie.

Hi gach2,

Just wondering if you found an agent you're happy with.

I'm also looking and wondering if anyone knows what First National are like at Plumpton? Were recommended but he hadn't actually used them and they do seem expensive which is OK I guess if they're really good.

Thanks for any help.

Hi,
Not yet found an agent

But am meeting with Lisa from Professionals later this week to sort a few things out.

We'll see how it goes

Thanks for the replies

Back