PM in Caboolture area - Narangba

Hi guys

I am on the lookout for a good PM who goes that 'extra' yard to help interstate investors..... or any landlords for that matter!

The IP in Narangba and I was thinking about going with Ray White - Deception Bay just from my experience when I was up there.... Any thoughts on these guys or can anybody else recommend a good PM from their experiences??

In this area we looked at a number of IP's to purchase and some of the tennants made a real mess!!

Thanks in advance

Ritchie

Hi Ritchie,

Give Paula, Andrea or Karen at Ideal Real Estate Burpengary a call, they manage two local properties for us, if they would travel a little further they would probably be looking after all of our IP's.

Their routine property inspection report is one of the best around, it identifies everything, including a colour photo of your IP. We use 4 PM's and Ideal would easily be the best. Mark

Cheers Mark....

I have looked into Ray White Kallungar, they seem very professional also!!

Thanks for your advice anyways, and i'll keep that one in mind for the future!

Hello ritchie77

I've got three in Caboolture area and I am yet to find a GOOD one. If you want an average one, PM me.

Cya
Aaron

Why not try Tanya at Mayfair Realty on 3262 4533.

I have just given her a block of 13 units i have in Caboolture and to date she is excellent. Even showed me her scars she got from wrestling with a Rockwhiler at a property a few years ago when trying to evict a tenant.

I could tell you one in Narangba to definitely keep away from, but I doubt putting that sort of info on here is condoned/appropriate??

I phoned her up as part of my looking for a PM process, and she rambled on in an unproffesional manner - she was new to the job and had cheap rates. A week after my property let, she put up an ad for a better property in the same street as mine - with a double garage (mine has no car accomodation), up higher on the hill, nicer but easy care gardens, for just $10/week more than mine was. I was very surprised. I was even more surprised when a week later is was dropped to $10 below the rent I had just received (mine took 2 weeks to rent, which I think is normal in this area)! She then flooded the market (well it seemed like that to me......;) ) with cheap rentals. Thank goodness mine went just before this, or it could have been vacant a long time.

Back