PM Mermaid Waters

Any recommendations on a reliable/diligent property manager local to Mermaid Waters & Mermaid Beach area on the Gold Coast please?

Property Manager Mermaid Beach

Hello,

I am the business development manager for Century 21 Investment Focus in Mermaid Beach. We have an excellent property management department. Please contact me on 0428 444 915 or email me on [email protected] to discuss it further.

Thanks,
Nycol Dorval
Business Development Manager
Century 21 Investment Focus

Hello,

I am the business development manager for Century 21 Investment Focus in Mermaid Beach. We have an excellent property management department. Please contact me on 0428 444 915 or email me on [email protected] to discuss it further.

Thanks,
Nycol Dorval
Business Development Manager
Century 21 Investment Focus

Thank you for your reply.

I was actually looking for recommendations from investors themselves who have had positive experiences with management of their IP's.

Seeing as this is your first post and your signature clearly advertises your wares, perhaps you could outline why your firm is excellent and also where your weaknesses might be. What are your management fees, letting fees, advertising fees and sundry ancillary costs? What is your protocol for handling arrears?

Thanks again.

Thank you for your reply.

I was actually looking for recommendations from investors themselves who have had positive experiences with management of their IP's.

Seeing as this is your first post and your signature clearly advertises your wares, perhaps you could outline why your firm is excellent and also where your weaknesses might be. What are your management fees, letting fees, advertising fees and sundry ancillary costs? What is your protocol for handling arrears?

Thanks again.

Thanks needed a laugh today.

Hello,

I believe that our office is excellent in the way that it is structured.

- 4 Experienced Property Managers
- Routine Inspections Co-ordinator who only does routine inspections and takes detailed reports and photos
- Administrative assistant that handles all paper work: lease renewals, arrears, etc.
- Financial controller who receipts rent, pays invoices from trades people, mid month & end of month disbursements, etc
- Wonderful receptionist who is friendly and also has a background in property management

The structure allows the property managers to provide top quality service to the owners and tenants.

Our protocol for handling arrears is the tenant receives a text message once they get 3 days in arrears. Text messages are sent automatically for 3-7 day arrears and then on the 8th day we issued a notice to remedy breach. Tenants then have 7 days (plus postage) to remedy the breach. If they don't remedy the breach we then can issue a Notice to Leave. At which time we contact the owner for instructions. Owners are also given copies via email of all the breach notices.

I believe our only weakness is that we don't have uniforms or sign written cars which we are getting next week.

If you want testimonials from owners I can provide that to you. I also have a facebook page for work that has several of my owners on it. Nycol Dorval BDM

For our fees please contact me directly.

We have a fun loving office!

Thanks,
Nycol

Back