PM recommendation in Melbourne (western suburb)?

Hi all, anyone here can provide recommended PM in the western suburbs of Melbourne, around Altona area?

Current PM is very slack, not up to speed and always seems like I need to chase her up to do things.
- request from me (should have been PM duty to know that current leas is due to renewal if she's competent and organised) to renewal lease for 12 months and raise rent
- this was discussed with PM last week, PM advised she will send all paperwork out ASAP
- I requested a copy of the paperwork (rent increase) to also be sent to me (my way to ensure she's doing the job)
- no paperwork and it's been a week already
- requested quotes for gutter cleaning last year
- no quotes, request again at the beginning of the year
- still no quotes, requested again last week
- still no answers

Do you think I am trash on this PM seeing it's only a week? But really how much time does it takes to draft a re-letting lease agreement and send off rent increase notification??? Surely it should not take more than a week. And the gutter cleaning quote request - what a joke.

The tenant may not want a new lease but you should have received the rent increase paperwork. The gutter quotes - for cleaning? Perhaps it would be better to tell her to go ahead with a gutter clean if the cost is under $150 (I don't know if you have a one or two story property), she's probably got problems with tradies catching up from Christmas rush who won't quote for a gutter clean. But she probably should have told you that.

We've got some PM's on the forum some of which I'm sure will be out in your area.

I think reasonable time frames are;
New lease agreement - takes no time to draw up but the tenant has to accept it, allow 3 days for an update.
Rent increase - 10 minutes and then post
Quotes - at the mercy of the trades :).
Response to emails - I think within 24 hours is acceptable, unless you emailed late on a Friday / Saturday night :).

Please please please let me know who this pm is. I had the same problem with a pm in the area and can tell you if it's the same person she's absolutely hopeless. Barlows are really good.

Back