Postivie Cash-Flow Commercial property in Albury Wodonga

Hi Everyone

I'm a long-time reader, first-time poster on the forum. The reason for the post is that my family design and building company has got a postive-cash flow commercial property on the market.

We have developed four factories right next to the Hume Freeway in Wodonga, Our growing company will be occupying two of these factories, however, the two pre-sales we had received have unfortunately now fallen through. Now the bank are crapping themselves and are forcing us to sell at least one of the factories to reduce the outstanding debt.
We've decided to sell one of the factories we are occupying as it should be easier to sell than an unoccupied factory.

So if anyone is interested in this investment we have a prestige brand new positive cash-flow, architect designed, 7m high factory/showroom of full concrete tilt-panel construction, 720sqm, with a $60,000 p.a. income over a three-year term. The development is one of the first in a new industrial estate which can be easily seen from the Hume Freeway with an access interchange only a few hundred metres away.

We're looking for a cap-rate of 7%.

As the factory is new there are also high depreciation incentives as well as the fact that the building will be virtually maintenance-free and will be fitted out. The development is due for completion in April 2009.

There's no gimmick to the development, we've structured it as a positive cash-flow deal as we're looking for a quick sale to appease the banks and move on with finishing the development.

If this interests you, we're hoping the offer won't last long, please send me an email at [email protected] for further information.

Kind Regards

Tye Spierings

Back