Pressure Cleaners?

Was wondering if I could have some opinions,
I recently had my roof tiles cleaned, I was recommened by the tradie to hire a 4000psi w extension cable for $200 per day,

I was going to use the pressure cleaner, to do a few walls and stained concrete in the backyard, but the tradie forgot about this and returned the machine, so I just wanted to clean the driveways and a few walls

However, visitng mitre 10, the guy swore on his life that the 1400 and 1575 pressure cleaners for $119 would have done the entire job, and could even strip the paint off weatherboards which I also need to do!

obviously he didnt consider the fact that hose length and carrying and moving the machine which is fine,

will these $119 ones actually do the job in terms of stains of driveways, walls etc????

Last edited:
Was wondering if I could have some opinions,
I recently had my roof tiles cleaned, I was recommened by the tradie to hire a 4000psi w extension cable for $200 per day,

I was going to use the pressure cleaner, to do a few walls and stained concrete in the backyard,

However, visitng mitre 10, the guy swore on his life that the 1400 and 1575 pressure cleaners for $119 would have done the entire job,

obviously he didnt consider the fact that hose length and carrying and moving the machine which is fine,

will these $119 ones actually do the job in terms of stains of driveways, walls etc????

4000 psi isnt really what makes the rental machines work well :)

the 119 jobbie at the hw will pump out the Pressure, but a weedy volume, so the job will take 10 to 20 times as long.

ta

rolf

Back