Pricefinder Group Access (VIC)

Hey guys,

Ive been using the 3 months free trail of Pricefinder and was pretty happy with it. Unfortunately this has come to an end so Id be keen to join if anyone has room in their existing group logins for one more?

Alternatively, if there is enough interest, Id be happy to start up a new group subscription if there are any others that are keen and want group access to VIC?

Cheers,
Zayne

I would be interested, how many do you need to get started?

Hey mate,

The price they advertise on thier website is for up to 10 people so I guess if 10 people are happy to join that will reduce the costs, else Im still willing to start up a group account if we cant get 10 people but it just means that the costs per person will be higher.

Currently the access is $130 + GST per month for up to 10 people.

Just wondering how do we make it tax deductible if we are sharing the cost ? will the invoice have all 10 people's names on it? I wonder how others have done it.

Just wondering how do we make it tax deductible if we are sharing the cost ? will the invoice have all 10 people's names on it? I wonder how others have done it.
It wont be if you're not operating a property related business or investment portfolio.

Sorry guys but this didnt go ahead as there was not enough interest at the time. I did manage to find a QLD group which I joined. Im not sure if they still have any more spots available but if anyone is keen, PM me and Ill send through the details of the person running it.

All states have similar access. You get access to all states but in addition for some states (such as QLD and NSW for example) you get a few extras such as owners details etc but also costs a bit more. I didnt really need all this but in the end there were no VIC groups available.

I tried the service for Vic but found a fair number of the props did not have relevant sales/comparable data. Has this changed? If so I would be interested in a group subscription.

Hi All,

As per my previous post in this thread, this is not going ahead due to lack of interest at the time of posting.

Back