Professional, reliable property managers in Crows Nest area?

Hi Everyone!

I have an apartment in Wollstonecraft (Crows Nest side). I was using the same property managers for a while now, however now they have found a very rude tenant and they don't manage her very well. I need reliable, strict and professional property managers.. anyone has any recommendations?

Cheers
Guy

Can't say anything other than, do not use the agency who managed the place I rent before. The property manager missed 4 inspection appointments on the weekend, due to personal reasons including "I forgot", "I thought I have the key", "my son is having a football match", no news and "I'm in hospital" (hospital is fine, the rest are not).

We ended the term early and told the agency politely how crap their PM were, then they keep sending mails on how the management was changed from one branch to another. Then when we left they claimed that the cleaning wasn't satisfactory (we left it in a much better condition than when we got it, with fleas as a surprise from previous tenants).

Oh well. That's my rant :rolleyes:

Hey there thanks for the reply! who was this agency?

Can't say anything other than, do not use the agency who managed the place I rent before. The property manager missed 4 inspection appointments on the weekend, due to personal reasons including "I forgot", "I thought I have the key", "my son is having a football match", no news and "I'm in hospital" (hospital is fine, the rest are not).

We ended the term early and told the agency politely how crap their PM were, then they keep sending mails on how the management was changed from one branch to another. Then when we left they claimed that the cleaning wasn't satisfactory (we left it in a much better condition than when we got it, with fleas as a surprise from previous tenants).

Oh well. That's my rant :rolleyes:

Hi, I'm an agent in that area.....commercial agent. I dont have too much to do with the resi guys but from what I've heard, Mcgraths at Neutral Bay do a reasonable job. Also might try Raine and Horne St Leonards. I have no connection with either of these agencies but some of my commercial owners have commented about local resi agencies. I'd be interested to hear about the bad ones if you could pm some info.
I can also say stay well clear of any Kirribilli agencies..there arent many so it should be easy.

Back