Professor Sepius nefas claims Property Burst this year!

Delta. Validate my posts? I have a signature to every post that includes my company website there you will find upcomming and previous projects. Further to that you can check on rpdata to see who owns the property. Further more unlike most I use my real name as I have nothing to hide and want to remove as much "bias" or "perceived" vested interest as possible.

Delta your posts are childish to say the least and unfortunately for you rather than take advantage of this forum as a resource you write posts without thinking and it seems without looking given if you had cared to just click my weblink you would have got the info about me and the "validation" you seem to require.

To be honest I care little in convincing you of anything given you are more concerned about being right than learning. I haven't built billion dollar oil fields but have done multi million residential projects. This doesn't make me more right than yourself but perhaps gives you cause to perhaps listen a little to what others like myself have to say.

Good luck on your oil rig.

Haha oh gee I'm so embarrased on an internet forum. What a big hole lol.

When you have a vested interest, it's no surprise people get all fiesty when I tell them the facts and figures don't support these prices and we are severely overpriced. I'm preaching to a property forum, what do I expect?

And please don't tell us about your business credentials or development experience to validate your posts, unless you want to post direct links to them? I can lie about developing multi-billion dollar oilfields too, does that add any credibility to me in an internet forum?

Thanks for the advice people. I think I'm starting to get the hang of this. I think I could be on to somethign big here.

tocarro - very amazing projects on your website. I think you should do a bio section on who you are. It'll be a great addition to the website. Thanks for your informative and insightful post. As usual though, don't get so defensive / angry. Always happy to hear you out.

Like the others have said, investing isn't rocket science and this site is here to help educate, not only ourselves, but others too. You don't have to buy inner city stuff with low yeilds. There is something suitable for everyone, you just need to look to find out what suits you.

Back