Property acquisition consultant

Due to the recent growth in our business we are currently seeking someone to help us with site acquisition, due diligence, feasibility analysis and project coordination.

I am interviewing someone tomorrow that used to work for a large organisation in this role. He has a degree in applied science (Property economics) and a REIQ license.

While these qualifications are nice, it is not a requirement.

I thought I may as well place this on the forum in case we have someone keen for such a position. We run a group of companies that primarily helps investors create wealth through value adding to property. The three main businesses are Developers Edge, DE homes and DE Realty.

The vision is to add a buyers agency specializing in sourcing development sites. This will enable us to help a wider range of clients. Many from this forum have been turned back due to our limitations in finding sites as our focus to date has been servicing the needs of existing clients as they grow and add more properties to their portfolio.

We are hoping that this will change once we have a dedicate person sourcing sites.

Interview went well however, the candidate was not quite suitable for our organisation as we require someone that can think outside the square.

Thank you for the pm's from those interested, I will be in touch.

Back