Property Development Seminar

Hi,

My partner and I had planned to attend a Property Development seminar in Parramatta (Sydney / NSW) on Wednesday the 19th of November.

Unfortunately, my partner has had to go to Taiwan for a family emergency and will not be able to attend.

The seminar allows a substitute to attend, the cost of the ticket is $295 (normally $395, but we got the early bird special) and the seminar runs from 08:30 - 5pm.

If anyone is interested please email me at [email protected]

The website for the seminar is;

www.australianpropertyseminars.com.au

Thanks
Michael

Dear Michael,

Notice that they have seminars around Australia.

Would be interested in your feedback on the seminar and background on the parties presenting the seminar.

I would be interested to know since they are basically NSW based operators how they will modify information they provide for interstate developments with different rules and regulations.

However it is certainly an attractive seminar price for a one day seminar which makes your first hand feedback valuable.

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Hi Michael,

Just wanted to wish you and your partner the best of luck with the family emergency. Hope all goes well.

Not being in Sydney, I cant take up the seminar ticket offer for you tho, sorry.

-Regards

Dave

I'm with Dave on wishing Yuch all the best.

However, even a person in Sydney would not be able to take advantage of the ticket now.

How was it Michael?

Back