property education

I have been conducting seminars and property investment courses around Australia for the past three years. Recently I formed a new company Property Know How Pty Ltd. I now conduct a two- day course.

The courses are about education. I do not sell property. They are designed to teach people all aspects of property investing at an affordable price. I cover subjects from loans, how to select the right property to advanced stategies such as lease options, project syndication, joint ventures and many other subjects

Before I moved into the training area I spent a number of years in Residential Real Estate both for a company and then my own business.

I am also involved in Project Syndication.

Please feel free to contact the writer by message or email to discuss this exciting opportunity further and see how it can take you to the next level

Regards
Property Know How

Nigel Kibel
Director

Nigel,

Where can we find testimonials, schedules & further details on your services.

Have you a live website?

Cheers,

Aceyducey

courses

I have been conducting courses for other groups. I have only now set up my own company.

At this point I do not have a web site, that will be available in the near future.

I post on this forum because it is full of people who want to go to the next level. Together with a group of people that I am currently working with, we are concerned about operators that are in this business to make a quick buck, and not much else.

I conduct the courses because I enjoy teaching and public speaking.

I have a passion to teach and a belief that unless we change our habits and learn to save far more than we are at present we will face a disaster in our community over the next twenty years.

I have a brochure which outlines my course and the subjects covered.

I would be only to happy to email it to anyone wanting a copy.

Iwould also be happy to speak or meet with anyone

regards
property know how

nigel kibel

G'day NigelK,

Thank you for sharing this info with us.

First off, I want to say I remember your candid answers to some pretty "hairy" questions a year or three ago. It is that candour that leads me to give you the opportunity to add some info to this thread that is currently lacking.

I'm sure you have had a read of the Rules (at the head of the CE forum). I have a couple of concerns re rules 5 and 6......

Rule 5 - let's say marginal, but (again) you have expanded in your reply to Acey, and (with the candour that you have displayed in the past) I'm sure we can circumvent that one. I guess, for me, the concern I have is that you seem to want to share info OFF the forum. Is there any reason why you wouldn't want to post some more of the info ON forum?

Rule 6 - OK - the rule was primarily developed for "deals" (i.e. people selling property) but could also be interpreted to cover your offer.... Now, one of the points in rule 6 is to include lots of info - including financial data. I note that you haven't mentioned the cost of this 2-day course. Would you post it please?

Can I also point out that you ask people to email you, but haven't included an email address (it might be in your profile - I haven't checked).

PM (Private Message) - yeah, that works pretty good, but, again, this whole site is all about education, so we could ALL do with learning of what you have to offer. e.g. Is there any way you can post the brochure on the forum? You never know, if your deal is that good, you could have 2000+ people in one session ;)

Nigel, please bear with us - the rules are in place for a reason, and that reason is education, as you know, as well as "heading bad dudes off at the pass". Hopefully some older hands have prevented some newer members from filling the pockets of "those who are out to make a quick buck".

So, would you please educate us more with exactly what you have an offer here. In a nutshell, by requesting "off-forum" responses, you start to sound like the people we are attempting to defer in Rule 5. And (from your past history) I really DON'T believe you are one of those.

Help us to help you.... Let's see you "put it all out there" - you won a lot of respect the last time you did that...

Regards,

Caveat Emptor Moderator

response

Thank you for your comments

I have tried to set this course up to go directly to people who want the help. Once you advertise your costs go up.

What I am promoting is a two day course at a hotel for $990

With that cost if an individual brings people into the course then I will pay a two hundred dollar referral fee however if a referal fee is not required then I would take the $200 off for members of this forum.

I am starting in Melbourne however given the nature of my expanding business I will be able to offer courses in sydney and Brisbane and perhaps perth by the end of the year. The price includes venue meals notes and of course the course.

I believe that the course represents great value for money.

I am not looking to retire on my courses, but I love training. Anyone who does the course will be enrolled into a new property club, so that I may help people get to the next level.

I am happy to anwer any questions, and I am happy to speak to small or large groups that need my help.

If some one can tell me how I attatch a brochure I would be only to happy to do it. My email is [email protected]

I have always used my own name when posting. I believe in being open. Unlike some people I do not have 2000 posts on the forum, time is always an issue. If you email me I would be happy to send you a brochure. My next course in Melbourne is schediuled for the 18 and 19 October. However I am happy to organise courses based on demand.

Regards
Property Know How

Nigel Kibel

Nigel,

What is the course actually about? Got a synopsis or agenda you can type up & put here.

Scanning your brochure & adding it to the photo section would be useful as well (click on Photo Gallery & the process is self-explanatory, if not hit up Sim for a tute) - you reckon you want to avoid advertising costs - well these ideas will :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

G'day NigelK,

Thanks for the direct response .....

Sorry, I am not technically minded enough to advise you how to include a brochure - but have a quick browse thru the forum titled something like "Help and Feedback" - I remember Sim posting something that helped me with photo's - he might have also done something re "scanned images" - I don't know, as I've never used them)

And thank you for including the extra info. Just a suggestion, would you mind including a little more of YOUR history for us. e.g. Who are you, where have you come from, what led you to property, do you own IP's yourself, who have you worked for, and years involved, etc, etc.

And, perhaps, can you quantify just WHO your course might be beneficial to? e.g. would a new investor be over-whelmed? (you mentioned "going to the NEXT level" - is the course suitable for somone wanting to get to the FIRST level?)

Let me conclude by saying your previous answer has covered any concerns I had re "the rules" - so I now leave it up to you re how much more you proffer about yourself.

Regards,

Caveat Emptor Moderator

Nigel,
Just a quick idea here that might help you promote your course, if it is a good one.

Offer a free attendance to one of the top members of the somersoft forum. I am sure they will give reports to everyone else in the forum about the value of your course.

I've always found its worth giving away something free, to get people interested in seeing the real product.

course content

As mentioned any one who is interested I am only to happy to email a brochure.

However some of the sujects covered over the weekend include
Lease Options
Capital Growth VS Cashflow
The art of Negotiation
Wrapping
Finding motivated sellers
Flipping
Deal with Real Estate Agents
Property Development
Project Syndication
Deposit Bonds
Property Selection

Just to name some of the course
The course is designed for people starting off and the more experienced investor seeking more advanced statagies

My own background is that I was a Real Estate Agent, I both worked for someone then run my own business for nearly 4 years.

I decided that I wanted to spend my time investing and learning the ropes first hand. For the last three years I have conducted courses for a couple of different groups and have spoken at numerous seminars both here and in New Zealand.
Unlike many presenters I believe in keeping an open mind and realise that it is necessary to change stratagies depending on current conditions.

Apart from conducting courses and representing Deppro in Victoria, I am also establishing a business in project syndication. My main projects will be owner occupier properties in coastal areas. I believe that the retirement market will drive property over the next ten years. Also resort type property.

I run the courses because I enjoy them

My courses are $990 as mentioned.
If any one puts a group together I will pay a two hundred dollar referal payment. Anyone from the forum I will pass on the $200 discount to you.
I can conduct the courses anywhere in Austalia, however it would depend on numbers. By the time I look at airfare and costs it just does not work..
I do run my courses with small numbers on average between 10-20 people with a max of 30

If anyone would like to discuss this any further private message me or email me on [email protected]

kind regards
Property Know How

Nigel Kibel

Good luck with your seminars Nigel :) :)

Nigel ran one of the first main property seminars I attended about 2 years back. He is not only very knowledgeable about real estate but also very good at imparting that knowledge to others. I wish him well and would not feel uncomfortable recommending him to anyone who wishes to learn about property in a seminar format.

regards,
Bill Thomson

Good luck with it Nigel. :D

For what it's worth... I have known Nigel for about 2 years, and worked with him for about a week at the Investment Institute (not the NII!!!) But I only lasted a week at the II, as I had some fundamental differrences of opinion with management...

I must say, whilst I was there I was given a set of Nigel's Course Manuals and they are extremely informative. He sure writes a good course.

The content would be best suited (in my opinion) to the beginner or mid-ex person, as they are very broad and cover all aspects of property investing. I am not sure that those people who have discovered their niche unless you want to re-ground yourself or catch up on new techniques. (Although that was his II course, I don't know what this course is like, but if his brochure is any indication it seems similar).

Speaking of the brochures, Nigel emailed them to me to put onto the forum as soon as ppl started asking, but my knowledge of the technology proved lacking too, so I have emailed them on to the guru (Sim). If he can't attach them no-one can... :)

Anyway, it's not a course that will sell you on to immediate millions, it's not a course that will sell you overpriced units, but it is a course that will give you good, well founded basic information on all aspects of property investing.

Well, that's my $0.02...

Nige, you can post the cheque now!!! ;)

asy :D

Thanks asy

I have rewritten the course and it now contains far more detail.
It is designed for people to source there own deals.
It is designed to give a well rounded education, I will also be establioshing a club for those who do the course, The reason is simple, Most people who attend courses do not do much with the information ,

by having a club i can follow up what people are doing and give additional help.

regards
property know how

nigel kibel

Back