Property Hot Spots

Did anyone see the hotspots predicted for the next 12 months on TODAY TONIGHT? Apparently it is covered in tomorrow's API at the news stand.

The hotspots by state are:

1. WA - West Perth and Geraldton

2. SA - Exeter, Goolwa, Greenwich???

3. VIC - Lorne, Melton, & Toorak

4. NSW - Yamba, Coolongatta, & Tweed Heads

5. Qld - Beenleigh & Yeronga

Might have missed a few??

The only one of these places I have an IP is Melton. :cool:

Cheers
Sash

Yamba and Tweed Heads have been on the hot spot list for ages now. I remember speaking with an agent earlier this year and being told how prices went up since it got listed as a'hot spot'.

:D Melton and Toorak, one of the cheapest areas and one of the most expensive areas..

How did they come to the conclusion that these were both hot spots?

Melton identified due to transport infrastructure being complete by 2009.

Toorak is bluechip and tends to whether ups and downs better. It has also come of a little so buying opportunity.

Cheers
Sash:D

:D Melton and Toorak, one of the cheapest areas and one of the most expensive areas..

How did they come to the conclusion that these were both hot spots?

5. Qld - Beenleigh & Yeronga
Did not see the tv show but Yeronga has been inner city blue chip for a long time,with the new development on the old Tennyson Power Station they have built a world class tennis setup and a massive up market residential small riverfront area so anywhere close to that centre will feel the ripple from the money that has been pumping into that development,there is still a few low entry price area's close to that area while others land values are going skywards again and catching up with the area, ..
..imho..willair..http://www.tennisattennyson.com.au/prop_dev.htm

Isn't that the best kept secret in OZ? ;)

Ssshhh...don't let the others know...I am sniffing around a few suburbs in Hobart.....

In all seriousness.....there are some opportunities....but Hobart & surrounds have slowed a bit.

Cheers
Sash

Can SOMEONE put Tassie on the list for once! :rolleyes:

The only tips I know of are associated with gambling punters.

But to keep in with the theme my tip is that there is no such thing as a tip.

Now that's a sure bet! :)

Long story short.

Contract 1. Bank renigged on the finance - Got finance with another bank but then had to refinance another property to pull out equity to purchase my property. Bank would not release equity, then they pulled out on the Pest and Building but I think it was an excuse. Something about the garden shed being a high risk for termites becasue of the wood on the floor. The fence and pergola needs repairing. Go figure. Internal arguing with two father and son investors. Changed contract three times...pretty much a disaster. Messed me around for nearly four weeks.:mad:

Contract 2. Finance Clause. FHB:eek:

Regards JO

Back