Property management/maintenance software

I am wondering if anyone has a solution for the following.

When a tenant makes a job/maintenance request we tend to categorize by importance.
Blocked toilet is obviously a fix ASAP
But a cupboard door sticking is a wait until we get something else to make the call out worth while.

The problem that is happening is that these smaller jobs sometimes get forgotten about and we get reminded about them, usually just after we had a tradie go in for another job.

Is there some sort of system for the PM, where they can list the jobs against a particular address and whenever they generate a work order for that address in future, a popup or flag appears drawing attention to the remaining small jobs?

Hopefully then, jobs would not be forgotten about and we could get an hours actual work from tradies instead of being charged an hour for a 15 minute one.

I'm yet to buy an IP but I manage mining & civil machinery, all minor faults are placed on a 'defect' list, when a machine is due for a service or down with a major fault it is routine to refer to the defect sheet and address these whilst the machines down. No reason the same thing couldn't be done for all your IPs with a simple spreadsheet ;)

I use rentmaster.co.nz

this has a works order section, assigns jobs to a property, job priorority, links back to invoicing etc.

Free trial available.

Back