Property Manager - Mandurah area

I actually gave Maxine a call back when the recommendations were made and I have to say I didn't end up signing her up as my PM. At the time I was still looking for a property and as I live interstate, I asked if she would be open to taking a look at one property I had shortlisted, obviously with the understanding that when I buy, I'd enlist her as the pm . Suffice to say she wasn't open to the idea, didn't return calls/email etc. I have done this successfully in QLD on two occasions so was surprised when it didn't work out with someone who was recommended as a good pm, perhaps she just misunderstood what I was trying to achieve? Don't know.

In any case I have a good pm now, happy to recommend - Rochelle at Mandurah First National. Quite proactive, took care of things before I had a chance to ask and took the time during regular inspections to take photos of the duplex build we were doing in the back yard. Also turned up for the PCI inspection and will do a follow up for us once the builder is finished fixing issues. I didn't ask for any of this, all her suggestions. There were a bunch of other issues during the build which affected the tenant in the front house, but she sorted it all out quickly each time. Now if only I could clone her and bring her to Tassie...:rolleyes:

Thank you! May I ask what you're charged for her services?

And also thanks to Sash for the recommendation too! 11% all inclusive sounds great. I know it's always more expensive here in WA but that's a good rate yeah? It's been a couple of years since I've had a rental in perth.

11% flat is a cheap as I've seen in Perth, and having someone close (In Rockingham rather than the city) is a definite bonus. I have Perth PM managing my Mandurah IP and it doesn't always work.

Not cheap bombers, at 14% all inclusive, but I only have the one property with them (two shortly) so not much room for negotiation. Sash's 11% sounds pretty good, I'd be looking at that first if I were you, that's a great rate for the area.

Probably a bit late now, but as recommended in other threads on this site, Defreitas and Ryan are a good option. They charge 10% all inclusive (including letting fees) and have an office in Cockburn which also services Mandurah. I have been happy with their service and have recently given them a second rental property to manage.

Back