Property Manager Melbourne

Who do you recommend as the best PM in Melbourne and why?

I have a property in Clifton Hill which I have been managing - only because the PM couldn't - and one in Richmond with an agent who continuously changes staff.

Thanks in advance.

CK

From a renters perspective I can tell you first hand that BurneMac (which I think are now Jells Craig) in Richmond suck (well, at the least the PM I had).

I came home one evening to find 40 people walking through my house whilst all my possessions were out on display!

PM - "Oh, we're having an open for inspection... didn't you get the email I sent you today?"

Hey Caramellokoala,

Try http://www.nelsonalexander.com.au/ I can't speak highly of them enough! ;)

They are very approachable (willing to negotiate) their PM rates charged, and of course, the more IPs you have to bargain with the better. :D

They are one of the largest RE agents in the CBD's surrounding inner suburbs of Melbourne.

IMO their reputation speaks volumes! I've never heard a bad word about them (yet) in my dealings with many investor acquaintances of mine from that side of town.

I suppose I'm somewhat biased having had them manage (as well as sell a few) properties I've owned the inner city areas since I first started investing back in the 80s!! And they have always been professional, approachable and most importantly, always kept me up to speed with what my tenants were doing/needing etc.

Cheers,

Jo

Last edited:
Hi Caramellokoala

I think the best PM in Melbourne is Metropole Property Management www.rentingmelbourne.com.au but then I am biased, its rum by my wife Pam.

There are lots of reasons I could give, but a few include:
- soley property management - no sales team to play second fiddle to.
- a director is intimately involved in running the company (not the sales dept) Pam is dedicated to first class customer service
- great property managers who are not burdened with too many properties - Pam has bilt a frist class team
- latest technology
- proactive approach and great systems

I know they are not the cheapest but give Pam a call on 9532 8889 and mention the forum - she'll look after you. I know this week alone she has already picked up 7 new properties for management. People are regulalry transferring their properties for management, they can't all be wrong.

Sorry for the mini ad but I am passionate about the service Pam's team provides and I know they look after a heap of properties around where yours are.

Back