Property Managers - Sandstone Point and Banyo

Hello,

I require the services of a property manager in both Sandstone Point and Banyo in the very near future as I will have new homes coming to settlement in each area.

Can you please advise of agents you are currently dealing with in each area that you would highly recommend, and if so please tell me the reasons why.

Also could you please advise of the management fees you have been able to negotiate, because it does seem that the fees are quite high in Qld compared to Victoria. I have been quoted 8% + GST along with a new tenant letting fee of 1 weeks rental. Is this the norm or can they be quite flexible?

Your feedback would be appreciated.:D

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt,
I use & highly recommend Rent Biz on Bribie Island. They are in Bongaree and charge 7.5% + GST. One weeks letting fee is the norm up here and pretty reasonable I feel. They are very thorough and put up with no riff-raff. They are also on the ball when it comes to organising handymen etc. Give them a ring on 07 34101853, speak to Sammy-Jo and tell her Jim from Sunderland Drive gave you the number. I have a place at Banksia Beach on Bribie Island.

Jim

Hi Matt

Why not try Tania at Mayfair Realty on 3262 4533.

I have got her managing all of our properties now on the North side of town.
Even managed persuaded her to join up as a forum member here and give us all some of her invaluable advice.

Back