Property Managing Agent Recommendations - Redcliffe

We use Redcliffe Professionals. Found them quite good. They send quarterly inspections reports (with pictures), and are active in ensuring the tenants maintain the property.
Found them good the past 3yrs for hastle free interstate management. Set and forget.

Professionals Redcliffe

I can second that. Professionals Redcliffe look after all five of my properties on the peninsula. Shauna and the girls do a great job.

Nick

Thank you very much Bluestorm and Nick. 2 against nothing is a no-brainer. :)

How is their communication with you? Do they have reliable (and not too expensive) tradies on their panel or have you given them your preferred ones?

They must have a new principal or lifted their game in recent years....

I had a shocking experience with Redcliffe Professionals 6 yrs ago.... they got a new PM, who then tenanted our IP under another name, at the time we thought the tenant was behind payments because the PM was talking about themselves in the 3rd person (we didn't know she was the tenant at this stage), so we eventually said we would not renew the lease to current tenant (which we later found out was the PM!.... conflict of interest, non-disclosure etc...), she and her teenagers trashed the place, skipped out of town, no bond and then the Principal tried to hold me to a Letting Contract! As I reached for my phone saying "One moment whilst I call my Lawyer" he confessed the sham was up, pleaded that he was also a victim as he didn't know what was going on and he now had no PM..... While I had thousands of $ damage, no bond, no tenant and had to fly interstate to resolve the issue...

If it is owned/operated by the same man/family today, I would rather pay the used car salesman down the road... at least I expect him to hose me.

Sorry, but this was a horrendous professional breach, was deceitful and poorly resolved by the Principal. I had far better experience with Ray White Margate. Fantastic actually. Good luck!

Thanks Indifference.

Now I'm confused. I have used two PMs there and it seems that no one is not upto the mark. Seems like some people have good experience and some bad with the same PM.

I think I'll keep switching till I find a good one. :rolleyes:

Back