Property Meetings in Newcastle area?

G'day folks,

I know there are a few investors who live in/around the Newcastle area, but are there any get-togethers for us people??? I've recently moved from Adelaide to Medowie (newcastle) and am keen to meet up with people.

THanks,
Andrew.

G'day Andrew and welcome to the area. What drew you to medowie? I recently moved up here to Lake Macquarie from sydney and work in Newcastle. Very nice part of the world up here isnt it. Love the beaches.

As far as I know there are no get togethers. There may be and I just havnt come across them yet im not sure. Just a matter of getting enough of us keen enough for a get together really. Maybe a meal out, coffee out or a lunch etc.

Any ideas?

Jayro

G'day Andrew and welcome to the area. What drew you to medowie?

I'm up here working at the RAAF Base Williamtown, thus living at Medowie is great for us as its only a 10 minute drive to work. A few people warned us about the aircraft noise at Medowie, however its not very noisy at all, which is nice. I really like the area, and apparently its going to be quite a growth area up here, I guess time will tell like most things.

Andrew.

Meetings in Newcastle

Hey Andrew, I live in Medowie and I am really keen to get together with other investors in Newcastle too. Should we post a meeting and see if anyone else registers their interest?
cheers
Dianne

Back