Property Reports...

Any particular reports you are referring to?

Sunshine

Hi sunshine

I have noticed some webistes advertising 'suburb reports', basically going into detail about how that suburb has gone with property prices in the past few years. Im not sure what else it includes. Some ask for $100 per report, thats alot!

When researching prices in particular areas I like to purchase the Home price guide postcode report. Cost about $99 and is good for 3 months. I choose the 2 year report and this tells me all properties sold in the previous 2 years and how much they sold for and usually number of bedrooms and landsize.

When I actually find a particular place I want to offer on I purchase a Home price guide property report $55 or something. This report gives me a sales history of the property, and also gives a price range of what the property is worth compared to previous sales. This report also includes previous sales in the area.

I sometimes also purchase a RP data report as well. RP data tends to give a bit more info and has a photo included. If the property is over $400k I tend to purchase both.

I check Home Price guide's free suburb snapshot and RP Data's free suburb profile regularly to keep an eye on the areas I invest in. Both these reports allow me to keep an eye on monthly sales, and prices.

I find these reports invaluable to my research. There are probably other sites as well, I haven't used any others yet, but thats not to say these ones are the best.

Sunshine

Back