Put/Call Options - No money down - Need Advice

I used to work for a listed property developer and we used options for a couple of properties.

The difference between a large developer using an option and an smaller investor is the mass of capital behind them and the proven ability to deliver the project and sell.

As a smaller investor (I assume) you are unknown to the property owner and they don't have the confidence you can deliver what you are promising. If I was in their shoes I would probably feel the same.

At the moment they are taking all of the risk while you have very little risk. Maybe you can add some upfront value to the contract for them if you cant offer them a sales contract.

options training

i am interested to touch base with the people who subscribed to this forum in regards to offer training to use options when onselling property.

I am most interested in gaining knowledge from genuine people who are not sprukers, so please feel free to get in touch with me via this forum

Verbatum

Aaron thanks for the moral support. You are quite rude. If you don't wish to contribute and help, Don't comment.

Weclome to a public forum, if you don't like people replying...then toughen up princess.

As for your proposal, clearly you're in "pie in the sky".
Why do the land owners need you?
Why would Beechwood need you?
What value are you bringing?
And how much is your cut for it?

Anyone with experience is expected to have at least some available capital, so why go with someone who has no experience?
And I'd say, from my esperience, the odds a pretty high that you are not fully aware of the tedious processes and bureaucracy involved in what your proposing.

Back