Quote of the Day

I've got this wonderful little book that sits on my desk with a new quote each day. I thought I would share the good ones as they come up.

'The real key to success and to reaching your porential lies in your ability to continually improve. Activity alone does nothing for you. But when you set the right goals and work to reach them instead of simply staying busy, improvement is not only obtainable - it's inevitable.'

BR

I think this quote may resonate with a few members here.

'Failures are milestones on the success journey. Each time you plan, risk, fail, reevaluate, and adjust, you have another opportunity to begin again, only better than the last time.'

BR

'One of the greatest problems people have with failure is that they are too quick to judge isolated situations in their lives and label them as failure. Instead, they need to keep the bigger picture in mind. Perspective leads to perseverance. Perseverance brings longevity. And longevity gives oppoptunities for success.'

BR

Last edited:
'Goals not only help you develop initial motivation by making your dreams obtainable, but they also help you continue to be motivated - and that creates momentum. Once you get going on the success journey, it will be very hard to stop you.'

BR

One for the people considering being a mentor or mentoree (is that a word?)

'Mentoring is pouring your life into other people and helping them reach their potential. The power of mentoring is so strong that you can actually see the lives of the persons you are influencing change before your eyes.'

BR

'Once you make the choice to possess a good attitude, the work really begins. Now comes a life of continually deciding to grow and maintaining the right outlook. Attitudes have a tendency to revert back to their original patterns if not carefully guarded and cultivated.'

BR

'To make the success journey, you have to start with a dream. But that dream will become a reality only if you bridge that gap between intentions and actions by identifying a series of goals.'

BR

'You are the key to changing your attitude. No one but you can determine what you will think and how you will act. That is good! Now, take control and begin the exciting journey of attitude improvement.'

BR

'The attitude is an inward feeling expressed by behaviour. That is why an attitude can be seen without a word being said. Haven't we all noticed "the pout" of the sulker, or "the jutted jaw" of the determined? Of all the things we wear, our expression is the most important.'

BR

l have just moved house and l have a nice new front yard.[ l hope the pic attachment has worked for me]
anyway l heard John Travolta say this the othe day.

"i am too blessed to be stressed"

l feel this way each day l look at my new front yard.
cheers yadreamin

Attachments

• DSCN0139.jpg
    DSCN0139.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 107
Back