Rates cut

hey woooohhhh

maybe this thread should be closed or something. Theres no need for personal attacks on others.
QUOTE]
I agree. Letiha and IndexFund, how about calling it a truce.

Let's get back to the original thread. I'd be over the moon if interest rates got cut by 1% on Thursday.

The thread was about illegally avoiding tax because the government wouldn't force the banks into reducing the interest rate on fixed loans.

hey woooohhhh

maybe this thread should be closed or something. Theres no need for personal attacks on others.
QUOTE]
I agree. Letiha and IndexFund, how about calling it a truce.

Let's get back to the original thread. I'd be over the moon if interest rates got cut by 1% on Thursday.

id take a rocket 2 the moon if they go down 100bp on thursday, somehow, i think we will have to wait till tuesday ;)

Nah I'm with Letiha...sick of people thinking it's funny trying to rip the guv off....or maybe it's just than I am angry at still being at work at this hour...legally making a dollar!

Maybe you just play the proper game and pay the tax you are meant to!
Nuthn wrong with paying the tax you are meant too, just make sure you get the best advice you can stay on the correct side of the ATO. The aim of the game is to pay the least amount possible, half the battle is working out which rules you can use.

Make sure you are looking in the correct rule book.

I love tax.

I love investing.

I love this game.

I hat being in the ***** but it's all part of the game.

cheers
Graeme

And who pays the "right" amount of tax these days? lol
I did

$1 and I got it back as a refund.

Pay a lot of GST but.

Got some CGT to pay this year, will be interesting to see how that pans out.

Just remember TAX problems (paying tax) is a good problem it shows you are making profit.

cheers
Graeme

Nah I'm with Letiha...sick of people thinking it's funny trying to rip the guv off....or maybe it's just than I am angry at still being at work at this hour...legally making a dollar!
There are other ways to legally make money that don't involve working.

And then there is a whole lot of ways of doing things that I just don't know anything about and others that I don't even realise exists.

But I'm learning.

There are other ways to legally make money that don't involve working.

And then there is a whole lot of ways of doing things that I just don't know anything about and others that I don't even realise exists.

But I'm learning.

Letiha should set up a trust fund for the government. She can use more of her tax to fund it... :D

Anyways, jokes over.

You are absolutely right quoll, I love making money when I sleep, not when I get up at 5.45 am to go to do my day job.

Back