Ratings

G'day Redwing,

In another thread, you asked this:-
PS- I was looking to search the Forum by STAR Ratings but can't recall how to do it if anyone can help?
One of us is psychic - as I had just been thinking we need to have more people use the "Rate Thread" feature for it to work at its best.

Earlier, I'd posted this in the "Help and Feedback" forum -
http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20439&highlight=rating

Today, I believe, it requires 3 or more people to "Rate" a thread before the stars appear - so don't be disappointed if your rating doesn't give it "Stars". But DO take the time to add your vote when you wish to acknowledge a good thread. It's a bit like giving kudos to a thread rather than an individual.

Also, Duncan_M (later in the linked thread) mentions another way to structure things using "views" and "replies" - his way also seems to bring up a lot of starred threads too.

In short, ANY of the underlined headings on opening a forum can be clicked to "re-order" your view of the forum (e.g. Rating, Replies, Views, Thread, etc.). Click on one of these to have the forum displayed according to the heading. To get back to "normal", click on "Last Post".

To help others to find "the best", please consider adding your vote using "Rate thread" when you find a good one.

Regards,

G'day Geoffw,
Addition- you can no longer search USERS by star rating- just the THREADS.
Never knew this was possible Geoff. Stars were always for threads, weren't they?

Regards,

Back