Realestate.com.au

Anyone else having problems on this RE site? For over 2 weeks I cant use the "my real estate" option. I lost all saved properties. Cant log on to my properties etc...It used to be the best web site for browsing properties, but now is hopeless, annoying adds everywhere, takes time to load properly. Any alternatives? Don't really want to go to Domain site. :)

Iv'e also been having problems, been getting logged out, properties being saved to my favorites without me adding them. I contacted realestate.com.au & they said this was a known issue and they were trying to resolve it. A simple email to their subscribers would have been helpful. realestate.com.au have no idea about customer service, it's all about the $$$$ to them.

Yes had issues a few weeks back when I lost some properties in my save list.
I emailed them and they replied they were undergoing maintenance issues.
Two days ago I got all my old listing back which I deleted last year and lost
recent saved properties..

www.realestateview.com.au/
www.myhome.com.au/
http://www.homehound.com.au/

Domain is the next biggest but I don't like it's search techniques. I find it frustrating.

You'll find that these other site don't have as many properties even though they're free for agents to use. If agencies had half a brain they would dump both Realestate.com.au & domain.com.au and use these other sites and save themselves a lot of money. If Domain & Realestate didn't have the agentcies properties on their site then people would have to go somewhere else. They don't realise that the power is in there hands, realestate.com.au market that they have the most visits but people wouldn't go there if it had no properties for sale!

Customer service at RE is almost non-existent. Over the years we've found that if you want a question answered expect to make at least 3 follow up calls and hopefully talk to someone who can actually assist within 4 days if you're lucky:mad:

Well its happened to me again today.
Lost recent save properties and got a heap of old ones back.
Might try the Domain site for a watch list.

Yes, I've been having lots of problems with re.com.au for the last month or so. Can't log in often, when I do eventually get in and click to view a saved property I'm logged out. Just not able to move around saved properties at all. Also get some random qld properties turning up? I have sent them an email but no response.

It appears that the only way is to "shop" elsewhere ... use realestateview or domain... re.com.au can only make money if the have the "eyeballs"... and let the agents know that you no longer use the site.

I gave up with using RE.com to save any properties - I was having to log back in every time I moved off the page, (plus other problems). At first I thought it may have been the setting on my computer but eventually realised it was yet another problem with the stupid site. My save list is now a word document or excel spreadsheet with the property web address copied and pasted.

Back