Recommend a PM in Melton?

Can anyone recommend a good property manager in Melton?

Haven't bought anything yet just want to get all of my ducks in a row and would have already liked to have forged a relationship with whoever will be managing the property.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Dear SG

I have four PM's in Meton I am testing at the moment. Will report back in a few weeks. Why 4? Well two were already rented out so they stayed and two others are on trial.

I have a gut feel who is best but at this stage the proof is yet to be in the pudding.

regards

Peter 14.7

Hi - I use Sweeney's .... okay ... would rate them 6 / 10 but bought through
Sweeney's and they also found a tenant so it was the expedient thing to do.

Have a chat with all of them is my recommendation.

Cheers

I use Stockdale & Leggo (Melissa) .... they have always looked after my property really well, .... no complaints from me.

Martin

Thanks Peter, Amelia and Martin.

Martin, I actually eventually got to speak to Roxanna today and I have to say her knowledge was extensive. She was able to discuss with me what she believes her tenants are looking for and I felt she spoke with great experience, even going against what one of the sales agents at her company had recommended to me. She's sending me a landlord pack to look at but due to time constraints I had to rush off the phone before getting a chance to discuss PM fees with her. Are you able to enlighten me on what they charge?

And Peter and Amelia, any chance you would be able to share what fees you are being charged?

Back