Recommend personal Accountant Melbourne

Hello to all members,
first post and greetings to everyone.
I did some research and I hope in here I'll find the best answer.
I need a good Accountant who understands workcover, employment and salary protection related income issues.
I know that this forum is oriented to business and property owners' related issues so I hope there is someone who'll consider my request though in the future I'll have my own property too.
I'm here basically because two previous Accountants made a mess in my file (confirmed by ATO).
I'm available to travel around Melbourne.
Writen from my small screen phone.
Thanks im advance.

Melbourne Accountant

Hi, I can recommend CBS Accountants in Richmond. The principal Lawrie Cumper has been my accountant for over 10 years and has provided excellent service for my business and private matters. Definitely worth a chat. I hope this helps. Mondo1

If you do a search for "Melbourne accountants" on this forum you'll see that James GG from House of Wealth gets a lot of recommendations.

Cheers

Jamie

Hi, I can recommend CBS Accountants in Richmond. The principal Lawrie Cumper has been my accountant for over 10 years and has provided excellent service for my business and private matters. Definitely worth a chat. I hope this helps. Mondo1
Thanks for help!

If you do a search for "Melbourne accountants" on this forum you'll see that James GG from House of Wealth gets a lot of recommendations.
Cheers
Jamie
Indeed I used the search function and found many threads with the same topic though I "think" they're business related.

I'll find the time to contact House of Wealth (currently dealing with health issues) and ask for an appointment.

Does anyone know if it's true that a new Accountant can only be appointed when it's tax time?
Or can it be chosen at any time?

Thanks all for help.

Thanks for help!

Indeed I used the search function and found many threads with the same topic though I "think" they're business related.

I'll find the time to contact House of Wealth (currently dealing with health issues) and ask for an appointment.

Does anyone know if it's true that a new Accountant can only be appointed when it's tax time?
Or can it be chosen at any time?

Thanks all for help.

can appoint anytime

I also recommend James

can appoint anytime
I also recommend James

Thanks, that contrasts with what the previous accountant told me, though he is the one who made the mess in my file (confirmed by ATO).

Is there any action I can take against this guy since I'm having hard time (and currently struggling with ATO) also I paid him to get "professional" service!

I hope it does hahah but guess others will need to agree or not. James is actually concentrating on structuring and client meetings while martin and i are focussing on the nuts and bolts of the tax returns and assisting james with the higher level stuff. Im also doing the business type stuff and smsf returns as even james admits that it is a bit out of his depth and one of the reasons he brought me on board. So would live to help and yep we are just one big team.now and allocate the work as needed. Weve been trying to take a fair bit off james to let him spend time with sam and bubs as he was getting pretty burned out to be honest.

I hope it does hahah but guess others will need to agree or not. James is actually concentrating on structuring and client meetings while martin and i are focussing on the nuts and bolts of the tax returns and assisting james with the higher level stuff. Im also doing the business type stuff and smsf returns as even james admits that it is a bit out of his depth and one of the reasons he brought me on board. So would live to help and yep we are just one big team.now and allocate the work as needed. Weve been trying to take a fair bit off james to let him spend time with sam and bubs as he was getting pretty burned out to be honest.
Thanks very much for an in dept description.
I hope your team will keep considering clients like me just looking for personal tax inquires.
I've discovered that an Accountant (a real one) is no less important than your GP.

Yep of course we do little people and big people. All people are equal and just the fee is different. Some small fries become big fries and some of the big fries become small ones. So important everyone is treated the same as that is how we like to be treated as well.

Back