Recommend PM in Wagga Wagga

Hi somersoft brains trust!

Have done a search for recommendations but the threads are a few years old. Are there any current recommendations for a good PM in Wagga?

PRD and Elders both offering 8.8% but don't know anybody who have property there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
McWrangler

Hiya

I'll send you a PM because I'm not too keen on bagging this particular business publicly. They might be ok to deal with in general - but the PM I had isn't that great.

Cheers

Jamie

try Elders Real estate- Stacey
and say that michael referrred you,

she went out of her way to get a tenant in

even came to work on saturday just to let the tenant in because they couldnt make it on friday

Appreciate the replies!

Will contact Stacey from Elders soon.
Are you getting a kickback Michael?:p (and will she know which Michael I am talking about?)

Are they negotiable on rates?

Cheers,
McWrangler

Appreciate the replies!

Will contact Stacey from Elders soon.
Are you getting a kickback Michael?:p (and will she know which Michael I am talking about?)

Are they negotiable on rates?

Cheers,
McWrangler

haha, just say Michael from Ashmont property, and she'll know who it is straight away.....unfortuantely, ive called her more then my mother recently

ps their rates are below the average of 2650, unless they put them up recently

Which suburb is it in Mcwrangler?

If it's in one of the less desirable areas than don't worry about savings a few dollars on the PM fees and focus more on quality because tenant selection in these areas is paramount....and not all PMs perform the same.

Truly exotic's PM sounds pretty good - better than mine!

Cheers

Jamie

I need to find a new PM to look after a property in Tolland.

The tenant has missed rent more than payed....

The PM takes three weeks to reply to a simple email and then doesn't answer your questions. Ridiculous to say the least.

Thanks for the post

You could try Dimitri from Asset HQ (www.assethq.com.au)

They're a national company based in Syd with PM's located in different cities/regional areas.

He has PM's on the ground in Wagga. I've dealt with him and he was very efficient and proactive. I was about to hand over a Wagga IP to him but the existing PM managed to land a tenant just as I was about to jump ship. I'm sure I'll end using Dimitri at some point.

Cheers

Jamie

You could try Dimitri from Asset HQ (www.assethq.com.au)

They're a national company based in Syd with PM's located in different cities/regional areas.

He has PM's on the ground in Wagga. I've dealt with him and he was very efficient and proactive. I was about to hand over a Wagga IP to him but the existing PM managed to land a tenant just as I was about to jump ship. I'm sure I'll end using Dimitri at some point.

Cheers

Jamie

Stay with who your with

Thanks for all the feedback

Just gone unconditional on IP#2 (took a while to buy)

Interestingly, I was told there is no Stacey at Elders Real Estate?

I'm ringing around and having a chat to a few people but will decide within the next week and I'll post who I've chosen and why.

I wonder if we can pool all our properties together to get a better deal!

Cheers,
McWrangler

Thanks for all the feedback

Just gone unconditional on IP#2 (took a while to buy)

Interestingly, I was told there is no Stacey at Elders Real Estate?

I'm ringing around and having a chat to a few people but will decide within the next week and I'll post who I've chosen and why.

I wonder if we can pool all our properties together to get a better deal!

Cheers,
McWrangler
ooppsss sorry, its eldridge group........
Elders is a different agency in a completely different suburub

my apologies

Wow, just found out the PM gave all the keys to the tenant and didn't keep a copy.

Tenant has now done the runner and there is no keys for the property.

Wow, just found out the PM gave all the keys to the tenant and didn't keep a copy.

Tenant has now done the runner and there is no keys for the property.

Wow. What a great PM. Or ex PM.

I guess it doesn't make a difference if they had a set of keys or not. You still have to get a locksmith in either way.

It's been two weeks since my PM informed me that my tenant took off.
I am still waiting for any information on the state of the property. :mad:

Was just wondering if anyone has had a good run with tenants in the area of Toland and Ashmount?

Back