Recommendations for online valuation

Hi,

I'm planning to make an offer on a property and I'm trying to work out a price using comparable sales which is not easy as often they don't show what they sold for. To make this easier i'm looking at using a online valuation service such as myrpdata.com

Is myrpdata a reliable service? Or are there better ones around. I just only need a report for one property and am happy to pay a modest fee for it. Don't need annual subscriptions or anything like that.

Sue

How does the AVM function work with rpdata? Does it cost money each time someone does a valuation or is that covered in the initial membership price? I have access to a friends rp professional account but didn't want to use the AVM function in case it sent him a bill or something for preparing the valuation :p

Valuations

Hi All, I've just joined the forum after browsing for a couple of months. Husband and I have just bought two 1BR units, own our PPOR. I've heard people talking about getting a valuation done to release equity - to use to buy another IP. How do you go about doing this - who does it? Thanks. PS - sorry if a bit off topic - not good with the search function yet.

Hi All, I've just joined the forum after browsing for a couple of months. Husband and I have just bought two 1BR units, own our PPOR. I've heard people talking about getting a valuation done to release equity - to use to buy another IP. How do you go about doing this - who does it? Thanks. PS - sorry if a bit off topic - not good with the search function yet.

Welcome Catspaw,

Investment savvy Mortgage Broker is your best port of call.

Back