Recommended PM for Abbotsford,VIC

Hi folks

Just looking for any recommendations to lease a property furnished (or not furnished if necessary) in Abbotsford, VIctoria.

I've done and search and two recommendations were Ray White and Hamton. I'll speak with them today.

Secondly, any thoughts on what sort of rates are reasonable?

I met with a PM last night who wanted to charge 7.7% (gst incl). Seemed a bit steep but I've not leased a property in inner suburbs previously so have little basis for comparison.

Cheers
Jeremy

Hi folks

Just looking for any recommendations to lease a property furnished (or not furnished if necessary) in Abbotsford, VIctoria.

I've done and search and two recommendations were Ray White and Hamton. I'll speak with them today.

I met with a PM last night who wanted to charge 7.7% (gst incl). Seemed a bit steep but I've not leased a property in inner suburbs previously so have little basis for comparison.

Cheers
Jeremy

The negotiated rate I get is 5.5% incl gst.

7.7% sounds like what they all start off with.

Hi folks

Cheers
Jeremy

I have just sent you a PM Jom. Good luck. Let me know how it goes.

I have just sent you a PM Jom. Good luck. Let me know how it goes.

Thanks Oneworld.

Any one with other thoughts? I'm also interested in what is a reasonable rate to pay??? Having asked friends with properties in the city, port melbourne and st kilda road, they think 7.7 is normal...

Hey guys,

Just had quick read of your conversation, I cant help but saying be careful. Just because a Property Manager is cheaper does not mean they are going to save you money.

A poor Property Manager can cost you a lot of money and in my experience they are the ones with low fees (or reduce thier fees).

I actually wrote a blog about Real Estate Agent fees if you want to take a read.
http://www.rentmyestate.com.au/real-estate-agent-fees/

Self serving?

Michael
Why did you not disclose that RentMyEstate is a blog owned and established by you, an agent, and that the one and only post is by you.
Your "average" charges are meaningless without further specific examples.
Your anecdotal "warnings" lack specifity and substance.
Please don't waste our time.
(inept):mad:

Back