Recommended Quality Surveyor in Perth

Hi

I will finish a reno next week and would like a quality surveyor to go in. Any recommendations? Perth - north of the river. How much would I expect to pay for 3x1?

Have you found this a worthwhile exercise? The IP is a renovated (mod stylish) 70's house.

I am interested to hear others views on getting in a QS.

Cheers

Samantha

Hi Samantha,
I had fun a couple of months ago trying to get a depreciation report done on our new IP SOR. The first company I contacted COPRED wanted me to pay for the service BEFORE they did anything! They are still texting me asking me to pay the invoice for NOTHING! So I went with Write it off, you can find them online. Nice to deal with though it took two months to get it done. Will cost about four hundred and fifty dollars.
I'd be keen to hear if anyone can recommend anyone else?

Lots of firms are ok (much of a likeness) Rider Levett Bucknall, Davis Langdon, Ralph Beattie Bosworth (RBB) etc - I'd ring all the above and go with whoever offers best price and no payment upfront BS.

I used Deppro for my depreciation schedules here in Perth.

I am very happy with their services..

Price is around $500-600 and tax deductible

On average I have received back tenfold its price in depreciation deductions in the first year alone on my IP's built post 1985.

It's money well spent.

Back