Recommended selling agent Bondi

I need to sell my IP in Bondi. It is a one bedroom older style unit close to the beach. I considered using the same agency that manages the property, but their sales guy failed to impress.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good agent in that area?

Thanks in advance.

Having done the C2S the other week, I noticed several billboards with some bird from LJH Bondi. Don't know what they are like but take a drive and see who has the market share.

That sounds like Monique March. She does have a lot of listings, compared to some of the other agents. I guess my main concern is whether she is stretched too thin to do a good job, or whether someone with fewer listings will work harder to get me a better result.

The market in Bondi for affordable units is so strong at the moment, I'm hoping the flat will virtually sell itself.

I can highly recommend a really good bloke called John Castrisos of Home Estate Agents at Bronte. In our dealings with him we have found him to be honest, very reliable and proactive. The best thing though is that you are dealing with the principal of the business so a very high level of service is always provided. That's our experience anyway. Definitely worth a shot Nibbles55. Google him up but make sure you deal with John direct. Tell him a bloke from the bush gave you the recommendation.

Back