Refinancing - PPOR- any suggestion?

Hi, anyone can recommend any financial institution that would be good with the following keypoints.

+ 100% offset acc.
+ low interest rate (compare to standard variables)

i'm currently with bankwest @ 8.49%pa. i have about 1year10month out of 3year fixed. :(

breaking now is about 10,290.67 for me.
+$300 - some fees.
and +$700 if change to another lender,
or $635 - if changing to another loan within BankWest (application fees+title check)

any suggesstion should i join the BW: Rate Tracker Ultra? or is there another lender that has better option for me?

thanks

Hiya

The Rate tracker is hard to beat for a variable where the loan size is decent because it doesnt have any deferred establishment fee.

Product doesnt suit everyone though

ta
rolf

Have you done the math on how much you'd save if you brake the fixed rate contract?

The rate tracker is very competitive on rates and features, but also keep in mind it is a honeymoon product. In 2-3 years you'll be looking to switch again. Despite this if I was with BankWest and wanted a better option, I'd simply switch to this product rather than refinance completely.

What is the loan amount?
Depending on amount, you can go with a bank package and save up to 0.8% on SVR.

You will need to talk more about your needs and goals with a MB or lending consultant - Consultation before commitment.

Back