REIWA - Rent and House values a joke?

The REIWA site is so out of wack with Rental and House values it's a joke.

Merriwa $254 p/w yeh right more like $165 - theres nothing even advertised anywhere near $254.

Calista $63 p /w - another joke?

Housing prices are also heavily out wack probably because their A) from the the previous quarter and B) because purchase prices are set at time of contract and not at settlement.

Can anyone suggest a quicker way other than scouring the West and filling a book with hundred of figures to arrive at a good guide for Rental Yields for all of Perth?

The Valuers Generals Office? Are their figures fairly accurate and up todate? Any one had any experiences with such data? Is it very expensive?

Regards

Keen (aka The Frustrated)
:mad:

Nieces and Nephews

hi Keen,

I afraid your the land of WA. Wait Awhile.

IMHO they should be up to date. After all we dont have a lot of population and our process of buying property is better (again IMHO) than the other states.

Also, they dont break it down effectively enough. i.e. my land size and house size, to give a true indication of the value of the property.

The best advice is to encourage (by the way of cash) younger members of your family to do a fortnightly rental average for the suburbs you like. For myself its a worth the money I pay and it also gets them interested in finding real estate. After all they are not going to get taught how to do it at school.

Respectt, Peace, Out.

OPM-addict

;)

Out with the old

Did you see the paper. The new younger commitee have sacked the CEO of REWIA.

Maybe there is a big change coming?

fingers crossed.

Respect, Peace, Out.

OPM-addict

Back