Reno Kings!!

I am buying a bus tomorrow. Tours available from Mascot airport.;) Vietnamese lunch thrown in. :D

In all seriousness it could have a positive affect on some people, giving a real image and concrete anchor, for what is possbile and the figures that made the 'deal' possible.

The problem is that no doubt a few of the examples that people are show will have pre boom/ post boom figures and people will miss the concept of a boom in the middle that helps deliver those figures.

Cheers

Last edited:
liverpoolharryk said:
Did anyone see the story on ACA last night re the Reno Kings here in Brisbane, and their $1,000 tours? :) Any thoughts?
Liverpoolharry,
Interesting story,so what do you have 75 punters in a cutthroat competition to find a property that everyone else has not found.
We are talking about Brisbane, and i know the areas that bus
did take,but for 1k and all the lines they use,i would rather talk
to a inner city taxi driver.
willair.

Great PR

Reno Kings are great PR exponents. They have built a large cash flow business with a lot of free advertising just like this. My hat is off to them. They offer a great service and open the eyes of many that would otherwise not be so open to property investing.

I know a guy that paid $8,000 to Hans Jakobi last year to go on a real estate investing tour of New Zealand for 10 days (all expenses included). He had a ball and has since made several great deals worth millions. So the cost is not the issue, it is the value derived for the participants. Cost is a competitive mindset. If we always think of the cost, inertia sets in.

By all means be careful and ensure the promoters are reputable and well credentialed. Reno Kings walk the talk. They are both very wealthy from their investing without the business. They help people become possibility thinkers, and they do care. What else can they do?

And to add to what has already been stated about the reno kings:

.Geoff Doidge has a great first name
.He also spent a lot of time in the forum earlier on

I saw these guys at Michael Yardney's workshop last year. Genuine blokes and funny too. If its motivation you need to get going I say go for it. I would say many that attend are just starting out and it would probably provide good info on what not to do which is probably as important as what to do, if not more.

Spending a whole day looking at property is fun anyway. ;)

Originally he was just "Geoff"- but I think he was disgusted that a raw beginner came on the forum using "GeoffW"- so he became "Geoff1".

Did any forumites from here go on the tour and get on TV? :)

As the bus collects ppl from the airport, I can see the value for interstaters who want to check out the Brisbane market but are not familiar with Brisbane.

Back