reno leads to suicide

Having been through a different but related battle in recent years - home destroyed by flood, insurer fighting claim for 2 1/2 years - I can see how this could happen. :eek: It's truly devastating to have no home and find yourself fighting a battle that feels terribly lonely. Everybody else just assumes the legal system will look after it; that justice will prevail.

We eventually got a good outcome, but oh gosh, while that "process" is taking its good time, it exacts a very heavy personal emotional toll. :(

And how do you ever get justice when you're dead?

I've never contemplated suicide, for even a minute. But I got closer to understanding it than I ever wish to be again, whilst fighting that battle.

Having been through a different but related battle in recent years - home destroyed by flood, insurer fighting claim for 2 1/2 years - I can see how this could happen. :eek: It's truly devastating to have no home and find yourself fighting a battle that feels terribly lonely. Everybody else just assumes the legal system will look after it; that justice will prevail.

We eventually got a good outcome, but oh gosh, while that "process" is taking its good time, it exacts a very heavy personal emotional toll. :(

And how do you ever get justice when you're dead?

I've never contemplated suicide, for even a minute. But I got closer to understanding it than I ever wish to be again, whilst fighting that battle.
Sorry to hear Tracey. I can imagine it would take a huge emotional toll. All the best for the future!

Back