request for property info met with request to be linked in contact ....

Sent a request through realestate.com.au for info re a property and the reply i got was a request to be a Linkedin contact ...WTF .. Someone I've never met or talked too ...

Cliff

Maybe it's just another build up of ones ego where you waste your time to look at the link,thinking this agents stand out from the other 200 working the same street corner without triggering various worldwide copyright alerts..

Linked In has really just become a tool for recruiters and sales people to push. Very few genuine connections are made these days, they are all strangers now!

I've been getting a few of these lately.
I've ignored them even though one person I do know who they are but? What is it?
Used to be a case of Facebooks for geeks, but now it is all too common.

They obviously want access to your network :D

Nope, just set your privacy levels and no barstool can check out who you know ;)

Linked In has really just become a tool for recruiters and sales people to push. Very few genuine connections are made these days, they are all strangers now!

I still get a few genuine ones in there but mostly OS telesales, business development bods etc. 95% useless contacts but still able to keep in contact with past colleagues.

Back