RP Data Group Access - anyone interested in access??

Hi as a past property seminar junkie and attending seminars and reading books etc. i took it upon myself to setup a private group of like minded individuals to get access to RP Data so me and others in our group could get cheap access. well i did that and have run it now for 4 or more years. its works really well and we all love it.

However, each year we have a few drop outs and i have a few new spots left to fill for the coming year, 2009.

anyone here who is interested in joining our group send me an email - see below.

RP is an invaluable service in finding out what properties are really worth and what other properties have sold for in the surrounding area. i wouldnt ever trust a real estate agent's opinion ever again?? i use RP Data and get the real true 'sell' value for houses near where i want to buy and the past previous price, of the current house i am interested in, sold for !

anyway our area is the growth corridor of SE QLD. it includes Brisbane, out west to Ipswich, down to Gold Coast and up to Sunshine Coast. cost is only $300 per annum for 365 days per yr 24 hours access. it costs like Thousands of $$ for this type of coverage normally, so we get a group access for only $300. its a deal.

i have a few spots left for 2009. if you have any interest, pls email me on [email protected] sorry but at this stage, we only have SE QLD and thats not likely to change, due to cost - RP charge a LOT for thier service - its great, but too epxnsive to go for Australia-wide, even tho i'd love too. !!

email me if you want to take a spot for 2009 or want further info.
cheers Rod

Back