Safety Switches in Industrial Property

Who cares - if you need one for your operation, pick up the phone, get 3 quotes and have it installed yourself....just ask the Lessor for their permission....I'm sure they won't mind you improving their property.

Don't dilly dally around as if you have your residential tenant hat on. Whip it off, get the minor improvement done with your own cash and get back to making money in your business. Job sorted.

Ahhhhhhh the beauty of a subjective mind.

Who cares - if you need one for your operation, pick up the phone, get 3 quotes and have it installed yourself....just ask the Lessor for their permission....I'm sure they won't mind you improving their property.

Don't dilly dally around as if you have your residential tenant hat on. Whip it off, get the minor improvement done with your own cash and get back to making money in your business. Job sorted.

Twobobsworth,

What business do you carry out that makes you think you require an RCD in an existing building?

Nothing is cheap as chips. In commercial installations and dependant on the existing metering & switchboard configuration the cost could run into the thousands. Let alone the cost to business if the equipment in the warehouse is older and leaky - requiring upgrading or replacement.

ciao

Nor

Ahhhhhhh the beauty of a subjective mind.

Naaahhhh, not even close benny boy....I reckon completely one eyed and biased would be closer....not a jot of objectivity here.

You know, you really should go into business with these fascinating wippy little one-liners that add nothing to the question being discussed. I'm sure the thread starter is much the wiser after your input. Well done. :rolleyes:

Well if you have a staff member who has an REC number, or an electrical inspectors certificate, make the most of their talents.
Of course if they dont have one, on what do they base that demand

Naaahhhh, not even close benny boy....I reckon completely one eyed and biased would be closer....not a jot of objectivity here.

You know, you really should go into business with these fascinating wippy little one-liners that add nothing to the question being discussed. I'm sure the thread starter is much the wiser after your input. Well done. :rolleyes:

Daz,

My post points out to readers your subjectivity, using sarcasm.

You make jest of your objectivity and bias towards commercial property however I feel it is important to understand your posts in context.

That is the value of my post, judge them as you will.

XBenX

Back