Sailing close to the wind...

from brokers to this thread......who advertise, I mean post, on this forum. :)

Low blow. Bit true granted but it's a fair trade. I am sure many many do it yourselfers have gained a lot from the general advice provided by the brokers who post here. This is the point of the forum? Also haven't seen any banks willing to post here in a similar capacity.

Low blow. Bit true granted but it's a fair trade. I am sure many many do it yourselfers have gained a lot from the general advice provided by the brokers who post here. This is the point of the forum? Also haven't seen any banks willing to post here in a similar capacity.

I also think it is a low blow.
I think most, if not all, of the brokers are very careful not to advertise, apart from their signature. and they offer a lot of valuable advice that the forum would miss if they werent here.

Going by the lack of response from brokers to this thread, it seems that would be the case for most of them who advertise, I mean post, on this forum. :)

I sail close to the wind all the time (personally). Clients of mine don't really do so because many of them are self employed and they are always more wary and careful with their cashflow vis-a-vis a PAYG worker because they are in full control of it and appreciate that the cashflow is never 'guaranteed'.

I sail close to the wind all the time (personally). Clients of mine don't really do so because many of them are self employed and they are always more wary and careful with their cashflow vis-a-vis a PAYG worker because they are in full control of it and appreciate that the cashflow is never 'guaranteed'.

Yep.

I'm now half PAYG and half income from the business through quarterly profit share.

I'm financially in a much better position, but I'm also more careful.

I didn't realise just how close to the wind I occasionally got as just a PAYG.

Hi Rolf

Going by the lack of response from brokers to this thread, it seems that would be the case for most of them who advertise, I mean post, on this forum. :)

Hopefully the comment was meant to be a joke that unfortunately went over the blonde's head... :)

All the mortage brokers on the forum share a lot of their time, expertise and give a lot of FREE advise here. We all benefit and should be thankful for that. Also all of them are very discreet and I have not noticed anyone to promote themselves. Actually opposite many of them recommends other mortage brokers' services...

Back