Sales data - melbourne

Hi all,

I am looking at a place to buy in Niddrie - Melbourne. It sold last year and I was wondering if anyone has access to sales data if they could check the sold price please?

Please PM me if you can help.

Cheers

Ben

Hi all,

I am looking at a place to buy in Niddrie - Melbourne. It sold last year and I was wondering if anyone has access to sales data if they could check the sold price please?

Please PM me if you can help.

Cheers

Ben

Try onthehouse.com.au

Vic prices are available from onthehouse

I just received an email from onthehouse and Vic prices are online now.

I checked our last sale and it's working OK for me. Very handy to have Melb/Vic price history now. :)

I just received an email from onthehouse and Vic prices are online now.

I checked our last sale and it's working OK for me. Very handy to have Melb/Vic price history now. :)

Hi Player,

are these recent sales? And how far back do they go? I've used them but still going not very far back unless I'm doing something wrong in my searches. Cheers

onethehouse seems to be missing a lot? Or are we clicking in wrong section or need to sign up to special paid area?

It seems to just list publically published results and nothing outside that?

Anything not disclosed when sold can't be found here can it?

it was strange with onthehouse, it showed the house sold in June 2010 with no price disclosed. then seperately showed a sold house, no address, same bed/bath/car in same suburb, same sales month for $377k. i since found out the one i am looking at sold for $377k which lines up but the site didnt - strange?

onethehouse seems to be missing a lot? Or are we clicking in wrong section or need to sign up to special paid area?

It seems to just list publically published results and nothing outside that?

Anything not disclosed when sold can't be found here can it?

it's pretty good for Brisbane and I believe uses osr figures. so depending on settlement times may have lengthy delays till it makes it online.

i believe it has only just started listing Melbourne data. as such it may only list sales since it started, which is quite recent and hence the lack of results for anything but very recent?

Back