Scoopon for Smart Property Investment

Just saw that Scoopon has a deal going again for Smart Property Investment magazine.

Link

3 months for $9
6 months for $17
12 months for $29

Compared to usual 12 months for $74.95 through the Smart Property Investment website.

I haven't subscribed previously so can't provide any info on the quality of the publication.

Website says it expires on 5 Sept, but I have seen it extend the time limit before

Last edited:
This will now give me more time to read the other property mags at Woolies and Coles while the other half does the shopping.

I subscribed to it when Scoopon last had this deal. It isn't bad really. Much more simplistic language and lack of detail than API but some good takeaway messages. Last month's article on retirement plans through property was great. Showed how there are many ways to skin a cat and still be successful. It didn't take me long to read cover to cover but for that price the subscription is worth it.

if I pay $29 for the year, get a copy, open it, and learn something new, or even read a feel good story that allows me to achieve something better/faster/greater

then its the best $29 ive ever spent

Hi all,
For those of you who purchased this amazing deal, do we have to do anything else? Because so far I only received confirmation from scoopon (not SPI).

How do we redeem the voucher? Does it automatically done by scoopon (so we don't have to do anything)?

Thanks.

Mine came today. Although, I did ring SPI mag two days ago querying whether the account details and address entered via Scoopon were valid and they confirmed that next issue (being Nov) would be arriving this week or next.

My experience with SPI magazine is that their subscription system is not great. I had to email them a few times in the past to get the magazine. But they respond quickly and once sorted, each magazine come on time.

Back