Seaford, Melbourne

Hi All!

I was just looking around the Seaford area in Melbourne today. My plan is to renovate and subdivide and maybe build on the new subdivision, then rent or sell one or both.

I haven't been to the council yet to find any details that will be useful. Does anyone know what the rent vacancy is like in Seaford and how the council is with making subdivisions... I don't even know which council it is - sorry for the lack of my homework, but if anyone has any experience in the area, your information i'm sure will be helpful in the whole scheme.

Regards,

Novski

Novski Hi,

Seaford belongs to the Frankston Council and yes there are some investors in the area doing subs, but it all depends on the size and possition of the block.
I belive that 2b units are esier to rent than big 3-4b houses.

Hope this helps a bit.

Alex

Hi Novski
Seaford has been a great area for us over the last few years. We did 3 projects there last year 2 x groups of 7 units at 18 & 64 East Rd and 3 units in Kananook Ave
We sold the first 2 projects off the plan -a great area for investors and kept the last development for ourselves (told you it was a great area.)
The council isn't so friendly any more and prices are a bit high at present but we are doing a 22 units development in Seaford for clients this year.
If you want to know more about which way to turn, give Gus or Dale a call in my office on Monday and they wil give you some hints - 03 9532 8889

Back