Search for apartments with 20 or less units?

Hi All,

Is there a way to search for units/apartments for sale that are in a block of 20 or less units?

cheers
Teshy

No easy way I have found. But the address is an easy manual filter. For example 120/23 means a lot of units. 3/120 means investigate further.

If you google the street address it will bring up the list of all the apartments that have been leased or sold, that may give you an indication of how many there are.

No easy way I have found. But the address is an easy manual filter. For example 120/23 means a lot of units. 3/120 means investigate further.

Yes that's one of the ways I work out.

Use street view and count the number of letter boxes.

If you google the street address it will bring up the list of all the apartments that have been leased or sold, that may give you an indication of how many there are.

not what I was looking for but it's not a bad idea.

Last edited:
Sorry guys don't think my post was clear but I?m trying to find a way to search for all apartments available for sale in a suburb that is in a block of 20 or less units?

I don?t think you can search this in RE Investar or similar paid services. It would be good to have this feature considering so many experienced commentators say buy apartments in a small complex with high land to unit ration & no lifts, pool, gym etc.

Sorry guys don't think my post was clear but I?m trying to find a way to search for all apartments available for sale in a suburb that is in a block of 20 or less units?

I don?t think you can search this in RE Investar or similar paid services. It would be good to have this feature considering so many experienced commentators say buy apartments in a small complex with high land to unit ration & no lifts, pool, gym etc.

Unfortunately there is no advanced filter on any of the common RE sites which says 'min/max number of units in complex'

Unfortunately there is no advanced filter on any of the common RE sites which says 'min/max number of units in complex'

Cheers - I thought so but I thought I check with more experienced investors on this forum.

I'm hopeful one of the search engines will have this feature one day considering how far we have come.

Back