Self Manage in Victoria


I'm looking to self manage a rental place to someone I know in Victoria. I realise this could possibly go pear shaped but I'm fairly confident that it will be ok as I have known the person professionally for many years and have seen they way they keep there own house.

I need the following forms though if anyone can help with these it would be greatly appreciated.

Property inspection form
Rental Bond form
Lease agreement form

Also the person has a big dog they keep outside as the yard is quite big I don't have any issue with this or pets in general but what sort of clauses would you put in a lease agreement to ensure some sort of reasonable care is taken.